Oktoberfest: Rustic invitation for your personal party
I am a passionate child of autumn!
I'm celebrating my birthday in September. I spent my childhood in Swabia, where I was born and grew up. I love to spend my holidays with my family hiking in the mountains; in Austria as well as in Germany or Switzerland. Yes, I also like to go skiing. I like it rustically simple, I love nature! To be honest, traditional costumes are also one of the things that make my heart beat faster: I just love a smart dirndl or tight lederhosen. I happily soak up all the magic that goes with it.
Why am I telling you this?
The sum of all these "beloved autumn moods" unites with my creative designer heart at the end of summer: Then I put my heart and soul into designing invitation cards for ...
- Oktober festivals that you celebrate at home
- all birthday children who, like me, like it simple and rustic
- warm autumn evenings that you want to spend with friends in the crimson twilight
- Afternoons when you enchant the fruits of autumn into great cakes and tarts and invite your family to a coffee gossip. I spontaneously think of apples, plums and nuts as a basis.
- Oktoberfest replacement parties in a small circle
- joint hikes and walks through brightly colored forests
- enjoying a snack together in the mild autumn sun
- ... and all other ideas you want to celebrate as a small or big party in autumn!
If you can't find the right invitation in my small fall party selection, I'll be happy to design one for you at a fixed price. The great thing about my eCards is that you only need one, which you can then simply send to all your guests via cell phone. Paperless - for the sake of the environment!
O'zapft is ...
... this year, 2021, we will not be able to celebrate in large groups due to the corona virus. The Wasn and other folk festivals have also been canceled for the second time in a row, understandably! But it will probably work in a small circle, the enjoyable get-together and celebration with friends and family. Because autumn will come and will enchant us with its beauty again this year.
Come on, let's really enjoy the wonderful autumn mood this year!